- You should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.setting the monthly/yearly target in numerical based on market opportunity, monitor the team energy, filling all the missing gap in the team, planning and strategizing in terms of business feasibility and also forThai sellers who are willing to grow their business on the Amazon marketplace in the United States. The primary goal of this role is to lead the team and responsible for all the team overall tasks to reach monthly/yearly team target, as well as seeking for new opportunities for the team including partnering with any other organization or companies in the same ecosystem
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Team Lead for Amazon Consulting Team, who is willing to manage the team and provide effective guidance, also ready to go through all the rough journey as we are in the building stage with full of opportunity on hands. As Amazon.com is the largest online marketplace in the world, we are helping Thai entrepreneurs/manufacturers sell their products on Amazon.com with the full loop of the services. The Amazon Senior Team Lead will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team member on the daily sis. As a team leader ,you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Learn about Amazon’s cross border e-commerce business, determine the right audience to recruit, develop, and optimize campaigns to reach monetization objectives expected from senior leaders
- Identify the potential business opportunities for bringing sellers and sell globally on Amazon marketplaces, as well as take part in defining the vision and go-to-market strategy as service provider.
- Create/plan strategy for the team to serve company objectives and goals in terms of revenues and partnering with other organizations to create more credibility and awareness and breakdown action items and monitor team performance to report progress against metrics
- Identify strategic partner prospects, prepare and participate in negotiations, analyze suggested terms, and manage relationships from start to finish and maintain good relationship with our partners such as Amazon Global Selling Thailand, Payoneer Thailand, Fastship, Thai e-Commerce Association, etc
- Arranging offline and online activities/seminar with supports from the team
- Work closely with management leaders and team to scope and execute a strategic business development plan aligned with our long-term objectives; ensure we are prioritizing the right initiatives.
- Motivate team members to see the common goals and keep their energy up from time to time and create an inspiring team environmentwith an open communication culture
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts. D
- Be an educational speaker about selling on Amazon.com at the events (will be trained and have supports from the team) - after few monthsof being familiar with Amazon.com
- Meeting with management levels and potential clients to close the projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business field
- Experience at least 1 year in Senior sales, Senior Marketing, Business development, Team lead
- Basic knowledge on spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Ambitious, proactive, hardworking, results orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving profits
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Strong in team management and people management skills, be able to communicate and delegate the task well.
- Commercial mindset and work well under pressure
- Excellent in communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent in leadership skills
- Be open-minded and care for the team members.
- 1+ year experience of successful Team Lead, Senior Sales and/or Business Development experience, preferably in e-Commerce.
- Experience using analytical, marketing, and productivity tools including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Canva.
- Be able to speak and communicate in English